Purchasing SWG

discountsaltpool.com has some good deals on Circupool SWGs. Pentair, Hayward and Jandy are the most often mentioned here as reliable SWGs, and there are also several members here having good success with Circupool. Circupool have clear cell housings, so it's a good idea to install them only where there's no direct sunshine.

I just installed a Circupool RJ-45 in my above ground pool. Only been running it for a couple of days now but its been doing great. I purchased mine from discountsaltpool.com and they're running a sale on them right now. Circupool SWGs have a full warranty even with a DIY install; one of the other brands (don't remember which) is said to only offer a few months warranty if its not installed by a professional.

Your Intex SWG puts out 0.63 lbs/day of chlorine, where as the RJ-20 puts out 0.90 lbs/day, the RJ-30 puts out 1.50 lbs/day, and the RJ-45 puts out 2.0 lbs/day. This means that if you get any of those you'd be able to run your new SWG at a lower percent and you'd have less wear on the cell, so a longer life.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.