water color "dupes" Help!

Jan 11, 2018
Philly Pa
Us ladies who like makeup know what color dupes are, meaning find the same expensive colored blush in a less expensive brand, haha.
Anyway, I'm looking for a wet edge or krylstalkrete dupe to pebblesheen french grey.
OR
a dupe to wet edge prism matrix deep sea blue.

My husband does not want pebble (our neighbors have it and he doesn't like the feel and he doesn't like the look close up, thinks it looks too busy), he also does not want aqua brite (thinks it looks like plastic)

I am drawn to those two colors though.
Any suggestions. Any krystalkrete salt and pepper or french grey pics, or any wet edge luna quartz bermuda pics?

Other color thoughts. I want a teal, either a blue teal or an aqua teal. But it must be smooth.

Thanks! This decision is driving me nuts! :drown:
(we're remodeling our white plaster pool)

What you can do is call around to your local pool builders who have been around for a while. Some of them have their own "in house" colors and mixtures. Ask to see their samples and if you can go see them in a real pool.

Both colors are very pretty! I will also tell you that any color may fade over time so.......don't go too nuts over it. :hug:

Kim:kim:

Gray plaster does not give teal water colors. It gives steel blue. Teal has a green tint and gray plaster water colors are mostly devoid of green tints. I think it’s mostly just semantics though, since you seem to want grey plaster and it’s related water color. But if not you will want to go one way or the other.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.