Bang for my buck Outdoor Wicker Furniture set?

gocubs418

May 3, 2016
Dallas/TX
All,

I am searching and searching and searching on the internet, trying to find a great wicker furniture set to put in my backyard. I am going to get a propane fire table and have a wicker set surround it. I would love to spend $1000 to $1250 on the couches.

Anyone know where I can find a good quality set that won't set me back too much? I want a nice solid set, but it doesn't need to be the best. Bonus if the store is located in Dallas.

Thanks!

What kind of look are you going for?

I bought a North Coast Cabo couch a few years back (diff cushions than ths one) and it's held up extremely well, even through winter freeze/thaw cycles. I like the modern lines of ths one. Not especially cheap (eg. sold by our local leisure store vs big box) but better rated for weight etc. than Target-type fare. That said, I have rockers that are a close knock off from target that are doing just fine considering how comparatively inexpensive they were ;)

Cabo 3 Seat Sofa - All Backyard Fun

This line also has a really neat curved couch...on the pricier end.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.