Rogers, AR
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
First off, many thanks to TFP for helping us understand the complexity of balancing our pool water. After many Google searches for various pool questions brought me here I joined the forum. I recently moved and inherited this pool.
Do I need to make any special considerations considering my pool is vinyl and the spa is fiberglass? The pool is currently winterized but I can see the weather will soon be turning the corner in my location.

Welcome to the forum! :wave:
Do I need to make any special considerations considering my pool is vinyl and the spa is fiberglass?
Not really. Typically, the products and recommended levels (links below) are applicable to both items. Since you have a spillover, you can expect it will try to naturally increase pH a bit depending upon how long you let it run over. We know a low CH is generally not an issue for vinyl or fiberglass, however your heater may require a minimum CH level which is fine for both items as long as it doesn't get too high. If this is your first opening, you may want to review the TFP Pool School - Opening Your Winterized Above Ground Pool page in advance. As in all cases, if you have any questions along the way, give us a shout. Have a good day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.