Does this work for anyone?

Yes, I can see both. Is that your pool? We have retaining wall rocks right next to where our paving will go, just like this except our gap will be a little wider. Planning on adding a French drain making sure to get a decent angle. Currently, mid build ours is just stagnant water [emoji40] Not sure what would work for an area so small.

Cool, thanks so much :) All this cloud stuff kinda bugs me, but as long as you couldn't hack into my computer and drain my bank account I suppose it's handy :)

Yeh, it's the bottom of a stack block retaining wall between a garden bed and the pool deck. Sometimes the neighbor's irrigation gets left on or there's a leak and it floods our pool... I get free water but it costs me a litre of chlorine, haha. They were away and it added around 1/2" of water to the pool! You can kinda make out the surface drain which ties into a perimeter drain, but it was full of leaves that day. I didn't expect it would be handling quite that much volume!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.