Questions regarding plumbing sprays and solar heating

The bottom line might come down to this, though. I can't put my pad back together today without shelling out $90 bucks for a 3way. I can put a tee in today and replace it with a 3way later if it doesn't work :D If I do that, I would end up with the exact configuration you were suggesting but pre-SWG vs. post-SWG.

b,

In that case put it back together and see if works.... Worst case you will have to redo it, and best case if it works, you are home free...

Thanks for not 'spanking' Dirk.. ;)

Jim R.

Got some things cut up and planning on glue...but before I do now would be the time to make any last corrections. To clarify, that straight run into my Intelliflo intake is 7" but should be 10" (2" pipe). The consensus is that it's not a big deal and not to move my pump back 3 more inches?

Got some things cut up and planning on glue...but before I do now would be the time to make any last corrections. To clarify, that straight run into my Intelliflo intake is 7" but should be 10" (2" pipe). The consensus is that it's not a big deal and not to move my pump back 3 more inches?

B,

I doubt the extra 3" would make any difference at all..

Thanks,

Jim R.

- - - Updated - - -

I see them installed all the time with a 90 degree elbow or valve within a inch or two and it does not seem to make a lot of difference...

Got it all back together...stormy night, pool is green, got some work to do! Anyway, I'll clean the pad up and take better pictures in the morning so people can see how it all ended up, but here's what I got so far:
hWCBAw.jpg

to
BHhwFye.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.