Slamming AGP with 10% bleach and 0 CYA

I checked FC this morning it was at 11.5. I will add .5 of chlorine to bring it to 12. I checked the PH now that my chlorine has come down and its 6.8 or below. Should I bring the ph up now that my chlorine is down. thank you for answering this ole girls questions.

Don't worry too much about the pH unless it's a good bit below 6.8. If you do want to adjust it, just add a little Borax.

Does it appear that the pool is slowly getting clearer each day?

As said above, stay the course. Sometimes it takes longer than we'd like it to, but it will get there.

I checked FC this morning it was at 11.5. I will add .5 of chlorine to bring it to 12. I checked the PH now that my chlorine has come down and its 6.8 or below. Should I bring the ph up now that my chlorine is down. thank you for answering this ole girls questions.

Just remember that at an FC level of over 10, pH will read lower than it is due to the excess chlorine bleaching the sample. :) 6.8 is fine for now and in fact is likely more towards 7.2 anyways. We generally ignore pH during SLAMs due to the inaccuracy of the test at FC > 10ppm.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.