Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Converting now!

1. Back To Top    #21

Re: Converting now!

We can provide some suggestions for your vacation but a signature that shows us what type, size, etc of pool and equipment you have is really needed.
    6000 Gallon IG Fiberglass with integrated Spa
    Pentair CCP240 Cartridge Filter with Pentair Intelliflow 3050VS Pump and Pentair HTR250 heater. IC40 SWG. EasyTouch 4. TF 100 Test Kit w/SpeedStir!
    CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!!
    Marty

2. Back To Top    #22

Ok thanks I’ll add that signature. I’m having a hard time with this conversion. I’m following the instructions as closely as possible. Last night I tipped it off. But today i didn’t add any bleach until it got dark this evening. FC was 0 ppm. Maybe the CDX product is making this harder. But it’s been several months since any of that was put in. Kinda feel like I’m getting no where. I’ve dumped like 50 gallons of bleach in so far into a 13,500 gallon pool.

3. Back To Top    #23

Please test your CYA as soon as it’s light out and report back.
    Matt
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner Dolphin S300i robot, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

4. Back To Top    #24

Okay I’ll do that. It’s been rainy and overcast the last couple of days. Not sure how that impacts my cya reading. May take sample to the store to get something more accurate on that particular reading. I tested it night before last and filled it up to the 30 mark and could still see the black dot barely but it was hazy.
    24 ft round above ground Doughboy pool with vinyl liner. 250 lb sand filter.

5. Back To Top    #25

May take sample to the store to get something more accurate
    Don't bother. The one test a PS really gets wrong is CYA.

Do your own.
    6000 Gallon IG Fiberglass with integrated Spa
    Pentair CCP240 Cartridge Filter with Pentair Intelliflow 3050VS Pump and Pentair HTR250 heater. IC40 SWG. EasyTouch 4. TF 100 Test Kit w/SpeedStir!
    CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!!
    Marty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12