New Build Urban Arkansas Pool

Now run out and make sure everything is what it should be..........the light is a light, the returns are returns. We had one build where they swapped a light and return. I am not sure how or if they fixed it :(

Kim:kim:

Now run out and make sure everything is what it should be..........the light is a light, the returns are returns. We had one build where they swapped a light and return. I am not sure how or if they fixed it :(

Kim:kim:

I gotta say this crew is top notch. They take time to talk things through and they don't rush. They are quick workers but they take time to explain everything. The only issue found was they thought that we were getting three LEDs but we are just getting two.

The crew just did the pressure testing of the plumbing and are just completing backfill except for where the electrical will go.

The electrician is coming today to upgrade our service box on our home and run a 100amp circuit to the pool equipment pad.

Next week coping and tile.

0H3K5Jg_4a1ep-aCGs584wPG1nxUaOziCS7ri5g0lFXKLybVou7hdt9GbbXvbpfVDtkqBdSFoCA82lP5PcFSjsjJUxvr9fllFpFWc3eoazS-HFoy_Xl4FA_5TseAGqPIGo9Q_h8yvTqps30aCAi_fIxGjJTV5rFudfK48YKjt8WbXI2ssrODdTO8RErLAUHZUYvVub5kfDpUzPOytH-xWHbzuwyD-1OpfzLJSgbdDSSmRdbSYn-EDTz3l4lgKJMN9vKDtI-wBBrXQVKGqIjsXabzGefKRXsaWPpvf03PaMyqO-VnZHNfUlXXT531gKPg8WkEPTVQeHNMWwwP9kImcM5kM5tMtC_jzOBP4ZXK-YCQDFmoB6R9NZNGmhZxjdUQSBK-vLjCpmUV7GShcurqjLEliPuP9TZMYTJqFha2czde3w6BW5vY27aDFh7hRZbA7zNCuxGuVwo_xMRj3F5FvLePz27WHgUN2t9ckFDJrXdDDWnmlNgoGR7STT43A2W64KzJ3F1gw7z_B6iUfXKTnOt6QXq7808tiFDrXKd3Z8xTc-DpNTxKFScxF80a36-e5QmfuUMFt_Zs3H4_GPTvD5kOTqTSFt5ygQJq_mOj=w918-h596-no

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We are in another hurry up and wait phase. The electrical is all that will be finished this week.

I made a huge tactical error today. The Pentair 140k/80k Heatpump/Chiller arrived at work... Let me just say it was twice as big and heavy as expected. It did not fit into the back of a Yukon. Had to borrow a truck and two friends to get it from work to my backyard lol... I am shocked at the size of this thing... WOW..

We bought it at https://www.poolsupply4less.com and they shipped quickly...

The electrician found the electrical service to the house to be dangerouse and sub par. I believe his words were ticking time bomb. It turns out getting the electrical to the pool averted a dangerous melt down... Woo... Maybe more pool progress next week for now just happy to have safe power to the house.

The electrician found the electrical service to the house to be dangerouse and sub par. I believe his words were ticking time bomb. It turns out getting the electrical to the pool averted a dangerous melt down... Woo... Maybe more pool progress next week for now just happy to have safe power to the house.

:shock: How old is the house? How did the inspection from when you bought the house missed it? I am SO happy for you that is was found but upset for you that it had to be found now! :hug: You never know how things work but fate sure had a hand in you life with this!

We are thankful how things played out :cool: I almost had a seperate electrical service brought in for the pool and we would have missed it but I listened to our contractor.

The house is circa 1890 and Little Rock, AR was founded in 1821. Not old for most of the world but old for Arkansas. Honestly I should have sued the inspector years ago. The list of things he missed is disturbing at best.

The renovation was just completed not long ago. Pool was second on our list of priorities. Next is some landscaping and interior work. Below the back porch has been screened in with lattice since pick taken. THe blue is after and other is before
bwMC7QYixY618ABJ3HUPqCqK1DV9nEykWNHGjvJL2GsnA7GXlQNlMqPRMKxbC-8KMt5J6ynRgrxdUDHJXbdPU20vT44gSl5rAdTmvx3tE3o-Zky2lH93gYhMjSN3rdLd3MFCC2Lw8WPfpau69CDPdaHSmmIrVuZrJfYuTjwt1QGQ2Vt8luE7_FsvNkh9TowhWC9DlwhQoLUCoSI0kEzoy5QD8cFm0PK6WhRyUvIPDPKqg1fYHG2MymSS8SSjZroLzqzSKWYaEMR3VTPPMmaV0fgy0KKqv-_Cw3P0gnZYZvRPmSFhxhA5c5Fnck9vgRZPtCq-zLmmgMeuGmpnbWmGk2Sq7RyAeh3SxsQnnt6D_1TIVRbrr51X3cWACB49IuKDSDTcuSIDYNYcScRBJy9JsXxonN8uA0T7PQiQYvRi0Q8wJhBGBF_mrI-olBH18jd1L05hzgllXlvMBfN2caW96U9f-AMFcl_H5WoivFbh2r6SWATbFI-E3FYaJaDeKvmk-4bz6QU3awq2ykMqVHGiziWkYS1TMtyDmE7SYTtiMOIj7w9KSjus_qM4Hn21HOvekSeAPuYdIMIwYh577mtNQ6jPM6g9EGsv3GkAdpQz=s2047-no

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.