Plumbing Fitting Where to buy?

Dec 11, 2017
Monroe
What is the best place to get plumbing and fittings i. e. Union fittings online and locally. We have a Home Depot and Lowes locally but if there is a better option online please chime in.

My plumbing is 2" with filter being 1.5" I have an S200 and replacing with a Hayward S244T. I was going to put 3 union's at the filter to assist later when sand has to be changed.

I have a 1 HP Waterway pump and leaning to a pureline 1.65 hp variable speed with a 1hp hayward single speed depending on funds available when I replace the pump later this summer.

I get everything at Amazon. I'm so tired of going to HD and having them out of everything or not carry what I need.

I'll have to try the online options sometime if I think about what I need far enough in advance. Even then, I sometimes don't know what I need until I'm in the middle of a project. I agree with the stock problems at places like Home Depot and Lowes (or just finding it if it is in stock). I've found that some of the smaller hardware stores like Ace can be a great place to go for parts. I've sometimes found they stock things that the big boxes don't, and you can find someone to help you, too. Your other option could be an irrigation supply place if you have any near you. I have to go there sometimes for certain parts.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.