Dang, my Pebble Sheen is rough!

Probably $2500 and it would take 4-5 hours

Sorry, not trying to pry, just find it interesting...

Is this something that most installers offer as an option, or is it just automatically included in the price?

If I had been offered the polishing, I'm not sure I would have appreciated it at the time.. Now, however, I think it would be well worth the extra money.

As always.. I'm a day late and a dollar short... :p

Jim R.

Sorry, not trying to pry, just find it interesting...

Is this something that most installers offer as an option, or is it just automatically included in the price?

If I had been offered the polishing, I'm not sure I would have appreciated it at the time.. Now, however, I think it would be well worth the extra money.

As always.. I'm a day late and a dollar short... :p

Jim R.

I don't know of anyone else in my area that does it but I guess I really wouldn't know anyway.

In my experience people are so tapped out by the end that there isn't much money left over for the extras so it doesn't happen too much. The people that do splurge go for the flame thrower...

We built our pool 2 years ago and it had some rough spots where the acid wash took out more plaster exposing more pebbles. Today they came back and did a second acid wash as we had about 16 rust spots from iron particles in the pebble mix. We were told we will have some additional rough spots as the new acid wash will remove more plaster. So in your case maybe they pulled more plaster out like ours. Maybe another 2 hours and my pool will be full once again. Your pool looks nice, congrats!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.