Half my jets are not working

Dec 1, 2017
Gardners
I finally got my hot tub fixed after about a year of sitting empty, it is a caldera Hawaiian model. Last winter I winterized it after I had a problem with It tripping the breaker every day. I finally installed a heater and one new circulation pump. Cleaned and sterilized it and finally filled it and balanced the water. We used it last night and I realized water is not coming out of half the jets even though both pumps are running. I'm not even sure what could be the problem. I tried changing position of the diverter valves but it didn't move any flow to those jets.

Nice to meet you via TFP :)

Hopefully you've already sorted this out, but if not, add some pictures of the plumbing and pumps from a some different angles, and maybe someone will have some ideas.

We were using the hot tub one night and I was messing with all the diverted valves when the jets started to work. There still isn't something right with then though, they aren't as powerful as they were before, and changing the diverter valve doesn't make them any stronger.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.