Aquabot X4

New member here but long time pool owner in Florida. My pool is screened in so I've been reluctant to purchase a cleaner over the years.

I finally took the plunge and purchased an Aquabot X4 three week ago. These don't seem to get much love or discussion here, so I thought I would write of my positive experience thus far. My first run with the Aquabot came after hurricane Irma blasted through my area. I wound up with a significant number of leaves in my pool through some broken screens. I ran the Aquabot for 3 hours and it picked up EVERY leaf in my pool. I've always hated vacuuming my pool, so this was quite pleasant for me.

I now run my Aquabot twice a week for a three hour cycle since I have a large pool. It does climb up and clean a sitting bench on one side of my pool but does not consistently clean all three levels of steps. I've been impressed with the amount of fine debris picked up and trapped in the mesh filter boxes after each run. I am mostly using the Aquabot to brush a few of the dead spots in my pool from my in-floor cleaning system. So far this seems to be working nicely.

Just wanted to throw this one out there for anyone looking for a pool robot. The price was quite good and it came with a caddy and a 60ft cord. I hope it will be durable. It does come with a 3 year warranty.

Reactions: Graffie811
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.