Palm Desert, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-9)
Hi all! We love TFP! BY FAR the best source for pool info, and taught me all about chemical balance.
We have a fantastic 5 port A&A Manufacturing In Flooring Cleaning system. Wanted to see if they offer, or if I can jury rig a fountain pipe or bubbler into where the Cleaning heads goView attachment 70111
Was thinking maybe a simple PVC pipe, cut to just below water level, and stuck into the ‘port’ might work? I can stop the system to ‘hold’ the water to stay on one of the ports.
The reason? We’re Resurfacing our IG pool (StoneScapes mini-pebble Caribbean Blue!) this week and adding a pool shelf. The shelf is right by one of the ‘Ports’ (each port=2 heads), so I want to turn on pump and have 2 fountains coming out of pool right by shelf.
I plan on removing the fountain ‘pipes’ during swim season, but want to put on a cool water show when we use pool shelf or have guests over.
Any experience with this?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.