Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
Hello all,

I just wanted to take a moment and thank you. Considering I'm a total newbie, my pool looks AMAZING as you can see in the photo. We bought this house in May and I was going the pool store route and realized that I would solve one problem only to encounter another. I found TFP, and one by one got all the chems dialed in. When I did my testing this morning I also took a sample to the pool store to see what their results were. I'm totally shocked by the difference. If I were listening to them I'd be making many adjustments (read: buying more chemicals from them).

:D:D:D20170921_143056.jpg

Shutterfly

Beautiful looking pool! You made a wise decision ditching the pool store. That's generally the way the pool store works. They offer a short term solution that usually creates problems elsewhere later. That's how they keep you coming back for more chemicals. If you stay on top of it, it isn't really all that difficult to maintain is it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.