Code 91 after 4 hours

My Polaris Autoclear Plus is showing no problems, and accurate PPMs, until approx 4 hours into the cycle. It then shows code 91, and only registers 1500 PPMs. I also noticed the voltage is reading at a higher rate (19.0 vs 23.6)when it is in 91.
I have changed fuse, cleaned cell with muriatic acid, tested cell in a bucket of salt water. It works. I've reset the panel, and am now turning it off when it codes and simply turning it back on. Then it makes chlorine for another 4 hours.
Any ideas? Could it be as simple as having the wrong fuse?

My Polaris Autoclear Plus is showing no problems, and accurate PPMs, until approx 4 hours into the cycle. It then shows code 91, and only registers 1500 PPMs. I also noticed the voltage is reading at a higher rate (19.0 vs 23.6)when it is in 91.
I have changed fuse, cleaned cell with muriatic acid, tested cell in a bucket of salt water. It works. I've reset the panel, and am now turning it off when it codes and simply turning it back on. Then it makes chlorine for another 4 hours.
Any ideas? Could it be as simple as having the wrong fuse?
Welcome to the forum.

What fault is code 91? (low flow, low salt, etc)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.