Damascus, MD
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I went to the local pool store who was running a $1499 "special" on the 9560iQ and also extended the warranty from 2 years to 3 and did all the paperwork for the $75 rebate to buy the robot. I wanted to clean our pool out before the equipment was started for the first time. They were getting the sale ready when the manager came out and asked me a few questions. Then she tells me I can't use the robot for 30 days due to new plaster. Well thank god she was there I was planning on getting back home and dumping it in! So I have a great little robot that I can't use for a month.

Reviews are great for it but does anyone have it and can comment? Will it make it up the wall to my sundeck (1' deep) that is around 10'x6'? It has a 3ft wall in front of it. Also my 2 main drains are the type that are about 3" above the bottom of the pool.

I am glad she said something to you. Don't want any wheel marks in your new plaster. You can use a manual vacuum as it has little brushes on the bottom so it is like brushing the pool. I think everyone should have one for times like this or just spot cleans.

For the main drain:

https://www.amazon.com/Zodiac-5820-White-Unibridge-Replacement/dp/B002SG7NQI

You can get these if your little robot has a problem with the ones you have.

Kim:kim:

I am glad she said something to you. Don't want any wheel marks in your new plaster. You can use a manual vacuum as it has little brushes on the bottom so it is like brushing the pool. I think everyone should have one for times like this or just spot cleans.

For the main drain:

https://www.amazon.com/Zodiac-5820-White-Unibridge-Replacement/dp/B002SG7NQI

You can get these if your little robot has a problem with the ones you have.

Kim:kim:

Oh those drains look like what I need! I guess I will have to hold my breath as they are 9 feet underwater! I sure hope they fit. My existing drains have 2 screws holding them on not sure what holds these on. Well worth it to get rid of that raised drain.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.