We are in the process of building a pool now. It is an 18X37 inground vinyl liner pool. It has been dug and backfilled, but the inside has not been finished. I mentioned that I want a waterfall and he stubbed in a water pipe. The concrete deck has not been poured. The waterpipe he stubbed in looks just like the one he stubbed for the slide. Can anyone please help me decide what kind of waterfall or water feature we can use with that? We don't want to have to use a separate pump. It is probably a 1 1/2 inch pipe sticking out of the dirt. The way the pool is placed a wall with a waterfall on it would probably look nicer than a rock formation.

We have a 1.5 HP Hayward pump.

Thank for any help,