Have you used your pool less than me?

Hubby didn't use ours this summer but the granddaughter and I used it weekly.

Ours never got above 83, I think. Akd that was 1 day. We mostly hovered around 80. We swam anyway. The other day the water was 78, which to me is a little chilly, so I set up the volleyball net over the pool. I figured if we moved around a lot, it wouldn't feel too bad. Last year the water stayed around 84 most of the summer, until August. It seems like it has been consistently sunny in PA much this year.

I'm in my pool every morning at 6:30am, 85 degrees is plenty warm for swimming laps:D

same here, wife and I are in it almost everyday at 6:30 a.m. best time of the day, some days we bike first then are in by 10:30 a.m. we use it a lot, I'd say 75% of the year--we have a heater.

for those interested, especially if your pool is 93, I can lower our temp almost 4 degrees over night, with a fountain made out of pvc (say inexpensive), runs out of 1 return inlet with other 2 blocked, got the ideal off this site by pics of others fountains. it does work.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.