TFTestKits is the Best

ride525

Gold Supporter
Jun 17, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
I know many here already recommend TFTestkits. I've been using them for many years.

I've neglected my pool for well over a year, just dumping chlorine bleach in due to sickness of my wife, and subsequent death.

Well, turns out I kept buying the test kit refills. But the clear plastic box is missing.

I just wanted to say that Rebecca of TFTestKits took really good care of me today.

Many of you already know this, but they are the type of business that I (and I think you) will and would love dealing with.

Thanks for listening,

Jeff

ride525 - It was really nice of you to post your praise/review of tftestkits.net, thank you! They are very good to our TFP community and it was really nice of you to share your positive experience!

I've placed 3 orders to date with them and a 4th in the works - all perfect. I had a question before one order, I called on the phone, no answer, left a voicemail, and got a call back the same day! In 2017, that's pretty impressive! I've also emailed them about a shipping question and got a very prompt reply via email too. Their prices are very reasonable, and their selection is fantastic. Very nice PSI gauges, skimmers, brushes, and other non-test kit inventory too. TF-100 and a few other clicks (highly suggest XL option and CYA standard for new pool owners) and you're getting free shipping over $100 which is great!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.