Ledless bubbler for vinyl liner pool. DO THEY EVEN EXIST ANYMORE?

Vrusso1984

Silver Supporter
Jul 12, 2017
PRAIRIEVILLE
Trying to find some bubblers for my sunshelf in a vinyl lined pool.... Anybody?

diy build, 15x30 rectangle, corner steps on both sides of shallow end with adjoining bench, intelliflo vst2, tagelus ta100d, 60" waterfall, 4 deck jets, debating on swg or auto chlorinator

I am not sure you can do a bubbler in a vinyl lined pool due to the problem of sealing the hole. Hummmmmmmm I am going to ask inyopool and see what they say. It might take a few for them to get back with us.

Kim:kim:

Thanks

diy polymer wall build, 15x30 rectangle, full width 6' long sunshelf with steps leading to wedge slope at 6' depth, intelliflo vst2, tagelus ta100d, 60" waterfall, 4 deck jets, debating on swg or auto chlorinator. trying to find some Ledless bubblers for the sunshelf...

Bump

diy polymer wall build, 15x30 rectangle, full width 6' long sunshelf with steps leading to wedge slope at 6' depth, intelliflo vst2, tagelus ta100d, 60" waterfall, 4 deck jets, debating on swg or auto chlorinator. trying to find some Ledless bubblers for the sunshelf...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.