Which pentair intelliflo pum to get

Can the VF without automation be programmed for RPM instead of GPM, but still using the SCHEDULING FUNCTION in RPM mode? In other words, being able to program start/stop times for each speed, but in RPM mode instead of flow mode?

JasonLion said:
The physical setup is identical on all of the models.

The fancy programming options on the VS-SVRS are useless if you have a Pentair automation system,
I spoke with the sales rep at a leslie's pool and he stated that the VS-SVRS can controll the pump at multiple speeds automaticly, with out a controller jsut like the VF. Are you saying that is not the case?

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. What you said is true, and what I said is also true.

The VS-SVRS can be programmed to run at different speeds at different times all by it's self. The plain VS model can't.

However, if you have an automation system, you are using the timer in the automation system, so there is no need to have a timer in the pump. All models, VS, VS-SVRS, and VF can be programmed to run at different speeds at different times by the automation system.

The timer in VS-SVRS is only useful if you don't have an automation system.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.