RayPak 206A troubles

Mar 13, 2016
Burnville/ MN
Good Morning,

This is my first post so please bare with me! I have a Raypak 206A pool heater that is giving me some troubles. Pilot is lit - but when I turn the dial to call for heat, the burners do not ignite. I've taken all panels off to kinda familiarize myself with the insides - it was a good thing as it needed a good vacuum. Anything that I can narrow down or look at before I place a call for service? I appreciate any help in advance.

It is going to require much more information than provided to solve the problem. The best advice i can give it to follow the troubleshooring flowchart in the manual. You will need a few basic tools but the testing steps are straight forward to follow and will narrow down where the problem is pretty quickly

Regards,

Jay

It could be a few issues. Is your water flow good? You can try jumping out the pressure switch and see what happens.

When was the last time it worked right?

Thanks - I'll keep digging!

Just in case you don't have the user manual

Page 44 is the flowchart for the atmospherics millivolt unit which I believe you have since you indicated your pilot light is lit. If your is the digital unit than troubleshooting start on page 45

Regards

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.