Therapy spa switching from Chlorine to bromine

After reading the thread on bromine in spas, I am super confused. I run a therapy pool with approx 3200 gal water with average temp93 deg. I treat up to 20 patients per day, at an hour to an hour and a half per session, 5 days per week. So, we get a lot of oils in the water. I have a Sta-rite 150 cartridge filter that we change about once a month, depending on pressure and a 1hp Pentair pump. We have been running on Cl, but decided to switch to Br for several reasons. During my research, i read to never mix Cl with Br, and on the thread about brominated spas, it said to use a Cl shock. I want to make sure I make the switch over correctly, as my patients (and my and other therapists in the pool) health depends on it. The local pool store instructed me to do my same procedures of drain an fill as we always do, using bromine tabs instead of chlorine tabs. They did not mention a bromine bank or sodium bromide.

Please help. The primer thread was very confusing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.