Generic/compupool SWG for jandy aquapure 1400 reviews, experiences, advice

May 18, 2017
Hammond, LA
It looks like I will have to replace my jandy aquapure 1400 SWG cell again. I have seen the compupool aftermarket cell for $282(2 year warranty), and the platinum edition$319(5 year warranty) for sale. I was wondering if anyone has experience with either of these units, and are the savings worth it. The jandy cells do not last long either so I'm wondering if there is much difference in quality. I have a newer sensor(newest version with Program A,B, flow module) that is still working, so I only need the cell, but if I buy a jandy product I will buy the whole kit($490) with cell, sensor, cable since it is not much more then the cell by itself. Going this route I will have a extra sensor for when my current one fails.

Thanks. I just ordered a whole new jandy aquapure 1400cell/sensor kit off ebay for $490. I can sell the sensor and be at about the same price as the platinum cell. I will most likely just keep the extra sensor so when my current sensor fails I will already have a sensor to replace it with.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.