Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Finally got my pool!!

1. Back To Top    #1

Finally got my pool!!

Hi there,

I've wanted to get a pool my entire life. Finally, I've got one - and I've got questions too! Nice to meet everyone. Oh, I live in CA and am looking forward to our upcoming heat wave! That's my golden retriever and I watching the sunset. -- Trish

Me and D sunset.jpg
    Ingound pool with infinity edge 9'x32' and attached spa

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Finally got my pool!!

Great pic! Welcome to TFP!
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Finally got my pool!!

Trish,

Welcome to TFP... A Great resource for all pool owners, even those who make you jealous on their first post...

Looking forward to your question in the appropriate forum..

Thanks joining our group and for posting a great pic..

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Caldera Spa.