Aquarite Salt chlorine generator (computer) Not working properly.

jrr

Aug 22, 2013
Mcallen, TX
I have a SWG Hayward Turbo Cell 15 40,000g that was recently replaced because i didn't think it was working properly since it wasn't producing enough chlorine. I told the pool tech and people from warranty that i thought it wasn't the cell and maybe the actual salt water generator. I noticed that before when i would change the dial to increase the % of chlorine being produced that it would click and that now it doesn't. My pool will produce chlorine at about slightly less than 2ppm, but no matter how much i move the dial it wont increase the ppm. The pump runs about 8 hrs and CYA is around 80n and salt is at about 3200 so I don't think it is that. Also, my pool is fairly clear with no signs of algae. Is there a part on the generator that can be replaced so that when i turn the dial it actually increases the amount of chlorine being produced?

Thanks,

JR

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.