Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Rejuvenate Restorer Indoor/Outdoor Surface Renewer

1. Back To Top    #1

Rejuvenate Restorer Indoor/Outdoor Surface Renewer

Since so many of us use are backyard as a living space with lots of stuff that needs to be maintained I wanted to tell about this new product I tried.

My backyard gets full sun and my stuff was looking pretty ratty. So I read about this Rejuvenate Outdoor Restorer and I bought some. This stuff is amazing and I am a hard sell. It removes oxidation and restores the color. I used it on a cantilever umbrella and stand that I really thought was going to have to be junked. It was so oxidized it didn't even look brown anymore. I rubbed the pole, stand, handles and anything else I could find on this umbrella and it looks practically brand new.

I have done all my planters, solar lights, light fixtures, and anything else I could find. It does take some elbow grease and depending how bad the stuff is it may take a few times but it really works.

I don't work for the company, nor QVC but I am so pleasantly surprised by how well it works I wanted to share.

Rejuvenate Restorer Indoor/Outdoor Surface Renewer w/2 Hand Mitts — QVC.com
    16x32 IG rectangular 21,800k new vinyl liner 2014, Triton II TR 50 sand Filter, Pentair 3/4 hsp whisperflow pump, 3 returns, TF100 test kit w/speedstir. Maytronics s300i robot, Raypak 406k Heater.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Rejuvenate Restorer Indoor/Outdoor Surface Renewer

Thanks for sharing this. I know what you mean by things getting ratty after years in the sun.

Maddie
    Maddie :) 12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Skippy's Pool Cooler --> Skippy's New Fountain Our Build --> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard