Stenner Service Life?

So your model is a 0.3 to 5 gal/day variable model? How many minutes a day were you running it?

Are there any other factors like is it exposed to chlorine fumes? Extreme heat or cold? How did it fail?

I am very curious about this so thanks in advance for any info/insight you can provide.

Can you tell us what failed? Was it the motor or something else?

My personal pump is about 4 years old and other than pump tubes, it's been flawless.
I have experience with them in industrial applications and they have a decent life span.

I just installed mine, but have read you can purchase most any part of the motor/pump and they are fairly easy to repair. I would hope to get a few more than 3 years out of it before replacing the motor however.

Sorry for the delay in responding everyone. I was busy with a few things. As it turns out the issue was with the electrical connection not putting out the proper power. It was addressed and the Stenner is working perfectly.

Still just as happy with it as the day I installed it. Quality addition to any trouble free pool owner's life

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.