I have something to get off my chest!

Pyrodav

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Dec 11, 2016
Chillicothe/ohio
It is all of your faults! I came here last year, ordered my Taylor2006c and have been a testing addict ever since!

I have ordered extra reagents already. I know what my water is and I still wanna test it! If I keep it up I will have to start volunteering to take care of my whole neighborhoods pools just so I can get my fix!

I go out and just stare at my water glistening...sometimes I get a handful just to smell it...it is a sickness!

:lol:

Congrats! You've BP been infected with sparklypoolitis. But, wait, that isn't the worst side effect. The worst is swimming in other people's pools! :shock: From now on all non-TFP pools are just gross.

Congrats! You've BP been infected with sparklypoolitis. But, wait, that isn't the worst side effect. The worst is swimming in other people's pools! :shock: From now on all non-TFP pools are just gross.
Thanks for the reminder. I have this pool snob graphic

attachment.php

Speaking of other peoples pools...For giggles I took my water to get tested at a pool store here locally that I have never been to before. The guy that was testing it said "I can tell by the way your water smells it is low on chlorine before testing it" I chuckled...then he told me it was too high at 6ppm and couldn't understand why it didn't smell like chlorine...I said you mean chloramines? He looked at me like I was crazy...I bought a scumbug so I didn't feel guilty of my shenanigans...lol

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah..... whatever! Quit griping !
:)

:testkit:

It is all of your faults! I came here last year, ordered my Taylor2006c and have been a testing addict ever since!

I have ordered extra reagents already. I know what my water is and I still wanna test it! If I keep it up I will have to start volunteering to take care of my whole neighborhoods pools just so I can get my fix!

I go out and just stare at my water glistening...sometimes I get a handful just to smell it...it is a sickness!

I hear ya'! And this is the place for such addicts!

For instance, my name is Self, and... and I'm... I'm a TFP addict. I just can't help myself. Despite having had a perfect pool since I discovered this place (not that long ago), I still spend hours and hours and hours reading the forum each day looking for the next nugget of pool-care gold - and there are lots! Or, when not reading TFP, I'm testing the water several times a day to make sure I don't need to do anything. Or I'm reading the forum. Or testing. Or reading. Or... now what? It seems I have reached a plateau of pool care, and I just don't know what to do with myself. And the ultimate irony of it all is, I don't even use the pool myself! I just maintain it for family, who all winter insist they'll want to swim every day. However, by the end of last Auguest, they'd been in it maybe 5 times. This year - not yet once! Ok, it's still kinda early, but, I don't even care, because I feel like I have the power of the Tesseract within my TF-100 test kit, and nothing can stop me! HA!HA!HA!haha... oh, sorry - I had a god in my brain, and I get carried away sometimes. Literally, if I let them catch me...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I hear ya'! And this is the place for such addicts!

For instance, my name is Self, and... and I'm... I'm a TFP addict. I just can't help myself. Despite having had a perfect pool since I discovered this place (not that long ago), I still spend hours and hours and hours reading the forum each day looking for the next nugget of pool-care gold - and there are lots! Or, when not reading TFP, I'm testing the water several times a day to make sure I don't need to do anything. Or I'm reading the forum. Or testing. Or reading. Or... now what? It seems I have reached a plateau of pool care, and I just don't know what to do with myself. And the ultimate irony of it all is, I don't even use the pool myself! I just maintain it for family, who all winter insist they'll want to swim every day. However, by the end of last Auguest, they'd been in it maybe 5 times. This year - not yet once! Ok, it's still kinda early, but, I don't even care, because I feel like I have the power of the Tesseract within my TF-100 test kit, and nothing can stop me! HA!HA!HA!haha... oh, sorry - I had a god in my brain, and I get carried away sometimes. Literally, if I let them catch me...

The next nugget of pool-care gold would be some type of 12 step program! Im scared I'm gonna resort to going to hotel and other public pools to steal their water and get caught pulling out by my wife or somebody. "hey, you know your husband has been frequenting the Holiday Inn Express once a week"

The next nugget of pool-care gold would be some type of 12 step program! Im scared I'm gonna resort to going to hotel and other public pools to steal their water and get caught pulling out by my wife or somebody. "hey, you know your husband has been frequenting the Holiday Inn Express once a week"
I'll bet those would be really interesting test results....

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.