Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New to Aquabug-HELP?!?

1. Back To Top    #1

New to Aquabug-HELP?!?

I am trying to figure out how to use the Aquabug in my Easy Set pool. I have watched a ton of videos showing how to connect the hose to the skimmer basket. I don't have a skimmer basket... only a sand filter with an inlet and outlet. Am I supposed to connect it to the inlet somehow? That's the only thing I could think of. I tried rigging it up to the inlet and the Aquabug hardly moves.
    Summer Waves Easy Set Pool 18x48
    5455 Gallons
    Sand Filter
    Salt Water System

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New to Aquabug-HELP?!?

ShanPetey, welcome.
    RE: the Aquabug-- You have the manual, right?? http://www.hayward-pool.com/pdf/manu...daTheWhale.pdf

Next I would suggest calling Hayward's support folks: Support Center | Hayward Residential and Commercial Pool Products

I hope the manual helps, it seems to have a few options on how to set it up.

Maddie
    Maddie :) 12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Skippy's Pool Cooler --> Skippy's New Fountain Our Build --> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard