aqua rite digital read out is blank

Jun 5, 2015
Cary IL
I have a aqua rite chlorine generator. I wanted to check my salt level after I opened the pool this week. I turned the system off and then back on to recalibrate the system. When I turned it back on the digital readout started to blank out. I tried again reset the system. On the 3rd try all the lights came on for approx 10 sec, and then went out. I turned the system off and now the power light and the generating light stay on with the system off. Also the digital read out is still blank. Is my circuit board bad? I would order a new one but want to see if anyone else has had this problem before I spend $200

It could just be the contact between the boards. Turn it off, then pull the front display board off and carefully reseat it. It's not uncommon for it to resolve the issue.

This is a timely post for me as I am having a similar issue with the display, and also giving wrong information (showing I have a different cell, skipping the salt reading and temperature, etc.) My unit is 3 years old...just curious how old yours is lefevr1? Any one have any idea how often these units have to be replaced? I will try this fix tomorrow. Thanks!

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

It could just be the contact between the boards. Turn it off, then pull the front display board off and carefully reseat it. It's not uncommon for it to resolve the issue.
I tried this today and it did not work for me. I did notice my GFCI test/reset button was not working. I plan to get this replaced, but in the meantime could this be a cause for the display messing up?

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.