Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello from NC

1. Back To Top    #1

Hello from NC

Hello TFP!
    We installed our pool in 2014 and we have opened up in anticipation of the warm weather season!
    We have a 20 by 40 radius rectangle, 3ft to 8ft in vinyl. All our equipment is Jandy, except for the Polaris pressure side robot.
    We live in NC, just about 20 minutes west of Charlotte. Besides me, my family includes my wife of 15 years and our 13 and 4 year old daughters.
    Finally decided to join and live this season trouble-free! We have been relatively free from trouble, except for some equipment malfunctions, but I have not taken on learning about pool chemistry. I just took the water and did what they told me to do. Fortunately, the people who own the pool store where I have been going are honest, experienced and very good folks. They don't sell you anything other than what you need. They don't do what I have read what many others have been told by pool store staff, and the people who work the counter actually own a pool and have for several decades. However, I am an avid DIY er and I want to not be dependent on others to tell me what I need to do with my pool. I also wanted to get a more accurate test more than once per month. I am looking forward to having a TFP summer!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hello from NC

Welcome to TFP!!!

Sounds like you are going to be well on your way to the TF summer ... get your test kit yet?
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Hello from NC

Welcome to TFP! Bring the
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach