Hello from Arizona!

Arizoniann

Jan 16, 2016
Gilbert, AZ
Hello! I'm Ann from Arizona. My husband and kids and I moved here in June 2015. We had a pool built~it's our very first pool. It has been up and running successfully since October 2015, thanks to troublefreepool.com! When we got our pool, I was determined to learn how to take care of it by myself. I just didn't want to have to pay someone else to do it, I wanted to learn something new, but most of all I knew there was no way I would be able to get in that water unless I knew exactly what was in it, if it was safe. Having a "pool guy" come just once a week to check my water was not appealing at all, and so I did a google search and found trouble free pool! I am SO THANKFUL for all of you who keep this website running and who contribute their knowledge to it. I have learned so much about pool care and maintenance from you all. I tell friends here about troublefreepool.com and how much better it is to do pool maintenance yourself, you can know anytime what the quality of your water is, you don't have to wait till the pool guy comes on Saturday! They all have so many problems with green water (probably because their CYA is too high, those blasted pucks!) Anyway, I have had absolutely no problems with my pool since we filled it. I know the day may come, but I also know exactly where I will go to get the reliable information I need, and that is here. Thank you again so much!
~Ann