PureLine Crystal Pure Salt System

Mar 12, 2016
Northport, AL
Hey guys. I did a quick forum search and tried to find any details about anyone using this system. A few searches show that people say it feels and looks like a knockoff of a Hayward system. I'm just trying to figure out if it works and for how long. It comes with a 2 year warranty and the replacement cells form inyo (the only place that sells the system) are around 299 which isn't bad by comparison to some of the competitors. Any suggestions or guidance would be wonderful! Thanks!

Ross,

It does look like the Hayward... Just want to make sure that when you get any salt system, make sure you get one that is rated 2 x the size of your pool. The rating is made based upon running the cell 24/7 at 100%, something that you do not normally want to do.

Thanks,

Jim R.

I've had a Hayward for 14 years, it finally died (board). I don't want to repair it. I am going to buy one of these and will let you know the results. I also picked up a generator from a company in Aussie, only $195 including shipping. Many more salt systems down under...

Yes I did. The one for $495. Hooked it up and it runs just like the Aquarite for half the price. The inline unit is the same size as the other, so swapping it out was easy. The only issue was that the flow sensor from the Aquarite did not work with the Pureline, so I had to install the new flow sensor that came with the Pureline. Make sure you have the correct voltage on the unit before you turn it on, it comes as 208V (mine is 208) so check your wiring on the aquarite before you turn on the pureline. Good luck.

I installed the 60k gallon version about two weeks ago and so far, it's been great. I would say the manufacturing isn't quite top-notch - the cables were a little short for my pad, and the flow switch was a VERY tight fit on my 2" pluming, but it's working like a champ. Output is exactly as rated so far. I'm a little concerned that the 60k size is no longer on their site, and there's still no sign of replacement cells for that model, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.