VRV Placement

Re: VRV Placement

So if you want to run the VS the lowest RPM possible, I would put the VRV on supply side of the panels.

That would mean a bit further from the pump it would seem. I suppose I could put it in-line part way up. You have said to put the VRV 6 feet above the pump in another thread. From where are you measuring this? Typically hydraulic measurements are taken at the top if the water surface, IIR. This would indicate measuring from the top of the pipe or outlet fitting. Is this correct or is it that critical?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

What I meant by closer is not as the crow flies but the path the water takes. So the supply side is always closer because the water reaches it first.

Is this correct or is it that critical?
Not critical but if the panels are only 5' in elevation at the bottom, just put it in the end cap of the panel opposite the supply line.

These panels will be on the roof of a cover I am proposing to build over the equipment enclosure so it still would be about 6 to 15 feet of piping to the VRV from the pump depending in how I plumb it. BTW, can the piping go vertical straight up to the equipment on the roof? This would be right about 6 feet above the pump so the VRV would be just beyond the roof jack.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.