Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Would appreciate replacement pump reccomendatiopns

1. Back To Top    #1

Would appreciate replacement pump reccomendatiopns

Hi,

After many fixes, seal replacement etc my pump has finally given up the fight . I would appreciate any recommendations for a replacement.

Here are the specs on my current equipment including the pump name and number. Jacuzzi Magnum 1HP model # 94027110

10,000 +/- gallon IG Vinyl Pool, Jacuzzi Sand Filter (model 190L)16,800 gallons/6 hours, Jacuzzi Magnum 1HP pump (model 94027110), Raypak Versa Pool Heater (model 155C)

Many thanks,
    Bern
    Thank you,
    Bern
    10,000 +/- gallon IG Vinyl Pool, Jacuzzi Sand Filter (model 190L)16,800 gallons/6 hours
    Jacuzzi Magnum 1HP pump (model 94027110), Raypak Versa Pool Heater (model 155C)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Would appreciate replacement pump reccomendatiopns

I would go with a 1hp 2 speed Pentair Superflo or Hayward Maxflo pump and run it on low most of the time. You'll save about 75% off your electric bill. If you ware interested in a variable speed pump they both make a 1-1/2hp VS pump.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Would appreciate replacement pump reccomendatiopns

Jacuzzi has new pumps on the market if you want to stick with the same brand. Otherwise the pentair 1.5hp vsp superflo or 3hp pentair vsp intelliflo