Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New pool Build SNJ

1. Back To Top    #1

New pool Build SNJ

PB just finished up day 1. I have to say I was extremely impress with how hard they worked today. Awaiting our first inspection, then moving on to the electrical work. Any suggestions to make best of the time between now and the next step? Here are some pictures of the progress.
    IMG_2759.JPGIMG_2765.JPGIMG_2775.JPGIMG_2788.JPGIMG_2790.jpgIMG_2792.JPG

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New pool Build SNJ

Wow, that's a lot of plumbing. Do you already have a TF-100 test kit on-hand? If not, I would do that now (with magnetic speedstir) so that you're all set when water goes in. Other than that, continue taking lots of pics. They come-on handy later. Congrats on the build.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Thank you I haven't order the kit yet. But I am going to look into in the down time.

4. Back To Top    #4

Where abouts in Southern New Jersey are you? I'm outside of Millville in Cumberland County. We had our pool built last Summer and was all finished up the week after Labor Day.
    36,000 Gallon Inground (IG) Gunite Pool with Spa and 12" tanning ledge | White Plaster | Cartridge Filter | Hayward Single Speed Pump (x2) | 400k BTU Hayward Heater | Hayward ProLogic Automation | Taylor K2006 Test Kit | In-pool Cleaner | August / September 2016 Build Date | Build Thread

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by Esloser View Post
    Where abouts in Southern New Jersey are you? I'm outside of Millville in Cumberland County. We had our pool built last Summer and was all finished up the week after Labor Day.
    We are located in Mays Landing NJ. I am very close to the Hamilton Mall. How many weeks were you under construction.?

6. Back To Top    #6

We're have a few more steps done I am really debating on a robotic pool cleaner I was thinking dolphin s200 or s300

7. Back To Top    #7

8. Back To Top    #8

We started in the middle of July and it was finished the week after Labor Day. So, it took about 2 months from dig to filled and swimming.

36,000 Gallon Inground (IG) Gunite Pool with Spa and 12" tanning ledge | White Plaster | Cartridge Filter | Hayward Single Speed Pump (x2) | 400k BTU Hayward Heater | Hayward ProLogic Automation | Taylor K2006 Test Kit | In-pool Cleaner | August / September 2016 Build Date | Build Thread

9. Back To Top    #9

Thank you for the feedback we are now awaiting the concrete.