New Aqua Brite AQ15

YetiAsr

Bronze Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Pflugerville,Tx
We just installed our new SWG and I have a stupid question. The system is working because after testing my FC levels are at 6 even though I haven't added liquid chlorine in three days. The control panel shows both power led and generating led green but when I cycle through the diagnostic the amperage shows 0 and the average salt level shows 0. I currently have the output set at 35%, so to my question is this normal ? And setting the output mean it's onl on 35% of the time or 35% capacity of the cell? Thanks for any insight.
FC 6.0
salt 3800-4000( using Taylor 1766)

Last edited:
We just installed our new SWG and I have a stupid question. The system is working because after testing my FC levels are at 6 even though I haven't added liquid chlorine in three days. The control panel shows both power led and generating led green but when I cycle through the diagnostic the amperage shows 0 and the average salt level shows 0. I currently have the output set at 35%, so to my question is this normal ? And setting the output mean it's onl on 35% of the time or 35% capacity of the cell? Thanks for any insight.
FC 6.0
salt 3800-4000( using Taylor 1766)
+1, installed ours last month (same model and cell) and have noticed the exact same thing. The correct cell is chosen in the config. Sometimes it will show an instant reading but most of the time it's -0. System is working, no added chlorine in a month and testing normally.

Chris

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks Jim, I just checked mine again and it's reading, so I must have caught it in a down cycle. How do you like the system thus far Chris?
Love it, had a lot of trouble with algae before I switched; was having to shock once a week and keep tons of chlorine in floaters and in the baskets just to try to stay ahead. Now it just stays sparkling clean.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.