Floated liner on sides of inground pool

Oct 7, 2013
Hello,
In the past week, the chicago area has been receiving lots of rain. Last night we must have received a deluge. Anyways my yard is on the lower end of the block and drainage from neighboring yards had eventually created a river that flowed into my pool. The pool is a mess, which that I know how to clean and fix, but the pool totally overflowed. I have never see this before.
The problem is that the liner behind the walls has water behind it now, it has pulled away from the walls and "floated". The bottom and stairs seem fine though.
I have been pumping to get the pool to get to a normal water level but not sure what to do next. This is a really old pool so I am sure there is no drain tiles, vacuum ports or anything of the sort to get the water from behind the liner....

Any suggestions ? I thought about pulling off the coping in one sport and attempting to shop vac out the water similar to an installation. Not sure what else to do unless just with time it will drain through the vermiculite base and reset itself

Help !

thanks !

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.