Aqualogic (PS4) AUX1 no longer working in auto.

maxepr1

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 21, 2011
DFW
Noticed the other day the pool floor was dirty. After a few days of watching, realized that my Polaris (which is on AUX1 relay) wasn't turning on. But manual works fine. Checked the times to make sure everything was on the correct time, it was. Went into the menu to make sure it was still on the timer in the configuration page. Everything seems to be correct. Searches didn't come up with anything like what I have got.
Has anyone out there heard or seen this?

Hi Max,

If I had to guess, sounds like one of the signal relays/switches is burned out. Do you have other outputs on your controller that you can connect to that relay?

Since it is working in manual mode, I'm guessing the relay itself is fine. But there might be some problem with the signal coming to the relay. And since you haven't changed anything with the software, I'd guess it might be hardware issue.

Good luck!

-Mo

max,

Unlike Mo, I believe that if pushing the manual button works, then the only reason that the Aux1 would not turn on would be a programming issue... So, between the two of us, we've got a 100% chance of being right... :cool:

I suggest that you clear out all the programing for Aux1 and then set it up again..

My guess is that will fix your issue.

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.