New build starting

Re: New build starting soon. Its happening. Last minute option thoughts?

Hi all,

I'm new here, but what a wealth of information! We're preparing to have a vinyl liner pool installed. I did a Google image search, but I'm wondering if you all can add a photo of what a sun shelf is, because I don't think what I'm seeing is it. We are going with the standard stairs because we have dogs and were told that was a more safe bet that doing the liner covered stairs. Is there a non vinyl covered option for this shelf? I'm just having a hard time picturing what this is in a liner pool and how it doesn't get damaged from chairs, etc. I so appreciate all the help and info!!!

Clueless :) aka Melissa

A sunshelf is nothing more than the biggest stair you've ever seen. You can put chairs on them to sit in, and the water is only 8-12" deep. They allow toddlers to play at low water levels or folks who just want to relax in really shallow water.

Here is a recent thread and the pictures show what you're asking about: NJ Oasis!!

Yippee :flower:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.