Mac from FL with a new Salt water pool.

Mar 20, 2017
FL
Greetings, just moved into my new house. I am looking for a test kit for a Saltwater pool.
Owner said it was about 10k gallons? 15' x 12' and 4' deep to 6' deep or so.

Looking at the TFS-100.
Wondering what I really need to worry about additive wise for a salt water pool.

Howdy Mac :handwave: Tell us (or show us with pics) all about your pool and equipment. Look under settings up top to set up a signature line :)

Yes, you *need* the TF-100...best kit for the price. Toss a speed stir device in to make testing even faster...and dare I say more fun? Get the K-1766 Salt Water Test too for the most accurate monitoring of your salt levels.

To determine your pool volume look at the bottom of PoolMath app (found at top of page). It will help you. Also we can use chemical additions to lock down size when its hard to determine. You test, add something to change the pH or FC, then retest. If its higher than expected your pool is smaller than you thought and visa versa.

Yippee :flower:

MAC!!! Florida in the house! Oh happy day! hehehe!

Yip has you covered on which test kits to get. I will give you some *light* reading :roll: Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

It is the whys and hows of pool care the TFP way!

TFP will make your water look like a jewel and make your wallet fatter since we use stuff you can get from Walmart or Target. It is the same stuff as Pool $tores sell but under "normal" names like baking Soda! LOL

Kim:kim: