Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: How to manually trip low voltage breaker on Pentair easy touch

1. Back To Top    #1

How to manually trip low voltage breaker on Pentair easy touch

We rent our house in the summer and I want to figure out an easier way to disable the spa and heat mode. I currently turn the heater breaker off and flip the toggles on the back of the automatic valves.

I have an easy touch 4. I have my heater connected to a dedicated panel breaker. I would like to be able to disable the spa and heat mode by manually tripping the heater breaker and the low voltage breaker for the automatic valves. If possible, how do you trip those small low voltage breakers?
    14x40 rectangular Grecian gunite pool with CLI Sunstone Pearl Cove Blue quartz finish. Pool has a 10x10 sun deck and 5 jet hot tub with 2 hp pump, 4K btu heater, 2 hp Intelliflo VS pump, IC-40 SWG Intellichlor, Globrite lighting, Racer cleaner with booster pump, Sand Dollar filter, Intellitouch with PC and android screen logic interface

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: How to manually trip low voltage breaker on Pentair easy touch

F,

In my mind, the easiest thing to do would be to open the electronics panel and simply unplug the Intake and Return valve connectors from the PCB...

You might want to mark at least one of them so you will know which is which..

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Caldera Spa.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: How to manually trip low voltage breaker on Pentair easy touch

Jim, Thanks for the reply!
    14x40 rectangular Grecian gunite pool with CLI Sunstone Pearl Cove Blue quartz finish. Pool has a 10x10 sun deck and 5 jet hot tub with 2 hp pump, 4K btu heater, 2 hp Intelliflo VS pump, IC-40 SWG Intellichlor, Globrite lighting, Racer cleaner with booster pump, Sand Dollar filter, Intellitouch with PC and android screen logic interface