Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: TFP's Photo Gallery

1. Back To Top    #1

TFP's Photo Gallery

TFP is also always looking at ways to improve the website for our users and this weekend we added a feature that I feel many will greatly enjoy. This weekend after a few upgrades to the forums hardware TFP added it's own Photo Gallery for TFP's Supporters to upload their pool related photos into. We encourage all of the Supporters to use this feature on TFP and share your photos with all. You will now have the ability to search various catagories such as "Pool Equipment" or "SLAM" photo's. In the near future I will putup more instructions and tips for using this new toy. For now upload your photos as we cannot wait to see your Oasis.

Here are a few photos just what this new section looks like,
    image.jpg
    image.jpeg

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: TFP's Photo Gallery

I can't wait to see more pictures!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by kimkats View Post
    I can't wait to see more pictures!
    Kim
    Done!!
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

4. Back To Top    #4

Hello! First, thank you for this community of helpful people!

I do have a question. I am trying to upload a photo, and I am getting an error that says I cannot upload the image, because I have reached the maximum of ten. I went ahead and deleted a few of the photos I had uploaded, and I am down to four, but I am still unable to load a new image (getting the error that I have reached the maximum of ten).

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I am hopeful to get some feedback and hopefully be able to load images again.

Thank you!
    In Ground Pool, ~40k gallons, Pebble Tech, Intelliflo iQ60 SWG, RayPak 406 Gas Heater, Sand Filter, Variable Speed pump, seems to get alot of sun, but no debri. built in 2006. TFT XL Test Kit, with SpeedStir. Water from hose March.2017 used to fill FC=0, pH=7.2, CH= 375-400, TA=240.

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by ramsfan View Post
    Hello! First, thank you for this community of helpful people!

I do have a question. I am trying to upload a photo, and I am getting an error that says I cannot upload the image, because I have reached the maximum of ten. I went ahead and deleted a few of the photos I had uploaded, and I am down to four, but I am still unable to load a new image (getting the error that I have reached the maximum of ten).

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I am hopeful to get some feedback and hopefully be able to load images again.

Thank you!
    Can you try to upload again? I made a small change that I hope will help.

6. Back To Top    #6

Leebo - thanks! I was able to upload my additional photo - thank you!
    In Ground Pool, ~40k gallons, Pebble Tech, Intelliflo iQ60 SWG, RayPak 406 Gas Heater, Sand Filter, Variable Speed pump, seems to get alot of sun, but no debri. built in 2006. TFT XL Test Kit, with SpeedStir. Water from hose March.2017 used to fill FC=0, pH=7.2, CH= 375-400, TA=240.