Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hairline Crack - Cantilever Coping

1. Back To Top    #1

Hairline Crack - Cantilever Coping

Hi everyone,

I'm not terribly concerned about my concrete having a hairline crack, it's unfortunate that the crack decided to go horizontal instead of vertical with the expansion joint, although there's nothing I can do about that. What I'm wondering is, is there a way to stop it from cracking further, and what type of product can I put in that crack to fill it in? Maybe a polyurethane sealant, using an injection needle, is what I was thinking. As always, any help is appreciated!
    Thanks,

Eric

Attached Images Attached Images
    IG Fiberglass 10,000 Gal; Pentair Superflow 1HP Single Speed Pump; Hayward Sand Filter(S244T); Solaxx SWG, Hayward Heat Pro Heat Pump 110,000 BTU; 12 Mil Solar Cover w/ Reel; Pool Completion Date Oct 1 2016; Top Off Using Softened And Filtered Well Water; TF-100 Test Kit And Aquachek Salt Strips.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hairline Crack - Cantilever Coping

Bumping- posted kinda late last night, maybe it'll get some more attention this morning
    IG Fiberglass 10,000 Gal; Pentair Superflow 1HP Single Speed Pump; Hayward Sand Filter(S244T); Solaxx SWG, Hayward Heat Pro Heat Pump 110,000 BTU; 12 Mil Solar Cover w/ Reel; Pool Completion Date Oct 1 2016; Top Off Using Softened And Filtered Well Water; TF-100 Test Kit And Aquachek Salt Strips.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Hairline Crack - Cantilever Coping

Bumping again. Hoping to get some more attention.