Releveling an above ground pool

Hi, I have a Coleman steel frame 18x48 above ground pool that I just drained and am going to refill. Unfortunately before first setting up last year we did not level it. Now I know the high end and low end. I'm guessing about 2 inches off. My question is if anyone knows how or has experience taking just half the pool down. (sorry if this seems like a stupid question.) I was thinking of taking half the legs and the elbows off and rolling the liner away and just digging out the excess dirt and reassembling. I'm hoping someone will tell me if this will work or if I should just take the whole pool apart. Thank you ahead of time for any advice

It would be best to move the whole thing I am sorry to say :( That way you can level the whole area. Otherwise you risk making it worst than it is now.

You can do a search and find MANY threads about how best do it. Pick which one works for you.

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.