Valve Diverter Replacement?

The handle on what might be called a diverter valve cracked off (see attached photo) and I've been using a wrench in the meantime. I'd like to replace just the plastic valve and cap which it appears I can just unscrew and replace but I can't seem to find the correct terminology or part to just buy this piece. Anyone have an idea of what term to search under or if there is a good pool supply resource to buy this piece? I am trying to avoid replacing with a different kind which would require cutting and replacing PVC. Any help is appreciated.
IMG_3281.jpg

Thank you! Andy

oh wow thank you - that's more specific than I was even thinking!

Just curious , pulling back one level, do you happen to know the name of the whole unit minus the three way PVC? So if I unscrewed the disc with screws I could replace the entire unit - the diverter shaft/handle and disc. It looks like something that would be sold as a single item.

I tried searching that same site and didn't seem to find anything but perhaps you would know.

Thanks again - appreciate the response and will try this way if need be.

Yep that's what I've done - in fact despite being slightly stripped from wrench use for a few weeks, I am going to just get the handle and pin to hold the valve in place to start. If that doesn't work I will get the diverter piece too. Amazon has everything via prime even at competitive prices that match that website.

Great stuff.
Thanks

just saw this thread, if it was me, i would replace the complete 3 - way valve with a Jandy 3 - way valve , those Ortega valve were notorius for failure not to mention hard to turn , change it out and be done with it, the jandy valve has a forever never leak diverter warrantied for life

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.