Pool factory pool question/review

Jun 6, 2014
NYC
Hello im looking to order a new pool and being that places around me are expensive i found pool factory and i seen this pool 21'x54" Cameo Round Pool.just wondering if anyone has delt woth pool factory before i seen great reviews and also it anyone has ordered this pool from them.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

There are a few folks on here that have been pretty pleased with them. I ordered a pool last month from them. it's in my garage waiting to be assembled. I will tell you this though, their customer service was great. Any questions I had the guy I spoke to was very knowledgeable and helpful. I also found them to have the best prices around. I ordered the saltwater 5000 pool.

I know this post is over a month old now but figured I would chime in just in case. I ordered my 24' Quest Round pool from them last year and I had no trouble with the ordering process, delivery, etc. They answered all of the questions I had. Everything arrived on time and in perfect condition. I setup and installed my pool myself and other than the ground work to get level ground the process was pretty simple. I have had my pool almost a year and have zero problems with any of the parts. I was also told that in the future if I needed replacement parts for the pool they would be able to get them.

I recently ordered my pool from the pool factory also. Great people to do business with. I bought the contempra 33' round pool. everything arrived perfectly and I assembled it this last week. The instruction were so so in my opinion. Never the less I got it assembled and it looks awesome! I would suggest having several people when putting up the wall(or several tie downs).

I'm considering the contempra pool from the pool factory without having seen one in person. So my concern is the metal top rails vs the more common resin ones. Does the metal seem to be strong enough to handle sitting or stepping on at the deck edge, or are they somewhat flimsy or prone to bending or denting? Also, do they get uncomfortably hot in the sun?

We chose a resin ledge to address the concerns about them getting too hot in the sun. To me.. it wouldn't matter if the ledge was steel or resin, standing..sitting or jumping of a ledge is a no no. I've seen the Contempra model in person..it's a handsome pool!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.