Owner/builder SoCal

Here's a pic of bubblers close together
Bubbler-3.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Lol we aren't getting any better today [emoji23][emoji23] be careful on the roads... I am close to that closed down section in Long Beach...

Let's build a boat!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

�� Oh no!

I just wish this water went into some sort of storage tank for reclaiming rather than the ocean. I'm driving to Chino today, hopefully everyone drives with their eyes on the roads. Yesterday I was at work and it was crazy busy, lots of accidents...

my friend is selling some chickens, we could build an ark. Or maybe just a little dingy for my lake.

- - - Updated - - -

People have also said I should make it a mud wrestling pit and charge so I can get some extra money for the pool ������

Too bad it won't rain like this in the summer when I actually NEED the extra water in the pool [emoji23][emoji23]

At least you know your hole is holding water [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Nope, I am letting it all slide until I start prepping for open in a few weeks.... will be one heck of a slam when I start [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Looks like we have at least 10 days until more rain [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] Will be awesome to see the progress you can make before the next onslaught lol

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I almost had a mud wrestling competition. I had it all planned out: $20/head, unlimited beer, someone to sing the national anthem and I was going to referee. But then I got home from work and the water had been pumped out of my pond. [emoji23]

If this ever happens you better invite me lol

I did think of something though [emoji106] If you ever want to practice testing water etc.. come on over and can practice with mine and have a few drinks before yours is done!

This weekend while it is nice out [emoji23][emoji23] have to go to wal-mart today [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.